Use both beautiful sides of your fabric! Quilters, discover the nuances of value as you learn to audition BOTH sides of your fabric!
More than 35 quilt patterns designed for you to use BOTH sides of one or more fabrics.
Why use BOTH beautiful sides?
- It’s fun!
- It’s a great conversation starter at quilt shops and with friends!
- You can make EASY works of quilted art!
- It makes choosing fabrics easy!
- You’ve already PAID for both sides!
- The use of the reverse side provides a subtle change of value that, when added to a scrappy background, gives quilts a sparkle – making the eye linger across the quilt.
- You learn the nuances of value – a useful skill for all quilters!
How? It’s all about Value.
- Pick a focus fabric with in interesting reverse side, add scrappy background fabrics from your stash, and make a quilted work of art – it’s easy and fast!
- Detailed guide for auditioning fabrics in each pattern.
- Make a scrappy background using fun accent strips for a fresh look.
- Great for stash-busting!
- Full-size paper template included with applique patterns.
- Bonus: Prairie Point Hanging Method
- Great for guild or retreat workshops!